Saturday, July 18, 2009

he's not afraid to drown. no, my baby's not afraid to go down

*yawn*

10:39 on a saturday night. sleepy as hell and about to go out drinking with a female ONLY for the first time since....pppshhh....what?? november?? october, maybe?? feeling strangely anxious about going. partially anxious in an "ooh, yay" kind of way, but partially in an "anxiety ridden" kind of anxious way. why?? not sure. i'm not on like a man hunt or anything. guess i'm just not used to being left alone on my own anymore. will i be able to handle the responsibility?? CAN i remember to not drink too much and drive myself home properly?? OR will i be able to score a safe parking lot in which to pass out?? CAN i only spend the 20 bucks i have in my pocket AND resist the urge to steal strange men's wallets?? CAN i remember that i'm not as skinny as i used to be and not EVERYbody wants to see/touch my tummy?? CAN i remember that a boobie grope is NOT an appropriate way to score free drinks?? why is that?? once you get drunk they're pretty much numb anyway. meh. things are as they are, i suppose. boobies: officially OFF LIMITS. so, yeah. jane's first night out as a big girl in 8 months.

wish me luck!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can always come to my house for a fun estrogen-filled time. We'll drink lemonade and play Littlest Pet Shop!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

oooh, love me some littlest pet shop!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home