Friday, June 17, 2005

herpes and my ever widening ass...

sorry for the delay in updating. i know you've been heartbroken. so, here's what's been going on:

saturday we went to pauls and had a pig roast. that was interesting. got a little drunk, played a little horseshoe, chased bradford around the yard wearing my bra. him wearing my bra, not me. but then again, so goes the drunkeness of jane, nothing new there. i really did have a great time for the most part, but i remembered again why i dont talk alot.

had a wonderfully shitty day sunday, starting with a fever blister on my bottom lip. which i found to be mildly ironic since i kept telling rod that i had drunk after suz and i had a fever blister coming, that i actually knew nothing about at the time. its almost completely healed now. and just for the record no i did not drink out of her drink at all. so, rodney, it's okay. neither of you are going to die.

the week has progessed strangely. i think i'm pms-ing and its been a roller coaster ride all week filled with crying, angry outbursts, and thoroughly confusing people around me. to you: i apologize. to the rest of you, better luck next month.



and as far as my ever widening ass: well, it wont stop growing. thats all. its not herpes infested or anything...that i know of. i mean, there's the occassional itch or two, but...anyway, it just insists on climbing up the sized in panty size. no real story there. it just depresses me

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy B said...

If you had so much fun, explain why you remembered why you don't talk much? I'm confused. But then again, you can write down everything men know about women on the back of a book of matches. Your ass looks fine to me. And I'm lookin' hard. If I had a fever blister, I'd drink after everyone just for spite.

Monday, June 20, 2005 2:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home