Friday, June 10, 2005

that OCD is a bitch

but old habits die hard, i suppose. or so they say.

i figured i'd try something new and update 2 whole days in a row! and we're off...

my hair is *almost* long enough to put in a clippie now. oh, how i miss my clippies. pony tails must have been invented by some sadist back in the day. i never mastered the art of pony tails, never. i finally got one up and mostly straight the other day at work, my boss comes and grabs the back of my head and shakes it. shortly after that, he rubbed his dick-n-balls on the back of my neck but thats another story. point being: i miss my long hair. not enough to grow it back, i'm actually thinking of having it cut a little shorter in a month or two. no bangs this time though. i thought i learned my lesson in 6th grade, but nope, i had to go for it again. i'll remember one day. BANGS ARE THE DEVIL!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger RFB said...

I read a few of your posts and have decided you're crazed. Well done! Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Friday, June 10, 2005 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy B said...

I like your hair just the way it is. Not too short, not too long. Changes are of the devil.

Monday, June 13, 2005 10:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home