Saturday, May 28, 2005

GRRR

how is it possible to be this frustrated with your parents?? i'm 22 years old, still living at home, and my parents are the most annoying people in the world to me. granted i'm only home every couple days, but after being here for only a little while i remember why i dont stay here most of the time. they certainly have changed since i was little though. my 2 year old nephew is here right now. dad came in from the garden a while ago and sat down in his chair. "what are we watchin'? pumba? wanna watch the news?" they actually watched cartoons for a good 15 minutes. that Never wouldve happened when i was little. he got mad over some subliminal messaging and still didnt change the channel. then there was a little girl doing a rap song, that did it. we listened to mexican preaching for a while and now they're watching a very old romance movie from like the 50's. where are my parents?? years ago it was a constant fight between hannity and colmes and carol duvall. now they have lots of other things to argue about. while dad was getting mad a while ago about all the subliminal messaging to kids, apparently mom couldnt understand him and they started arguing about him mumbling. wee fun. man, i miss being little and not knowing the difference. and lord knows i cant wait to get married so me and my husband can argue and fight 16 hours a day about piddly shit. i tingle with anticipation. course that looks further away now than ever, but that doesnt really fit in here. i gotta find something to do. any bored people with a phone????

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy B said...

And what questions would you ask her? I was at the bar. Oh no. I was working at the bar. Oh no. There were females there as well as males. Oh no. I spoke to females as well as males. Oh no. Who gives a shit anyway, and why am I typing this?

Thursday, June 02, 2005 8:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home