Saturday, December 25, 2004

finally over

bah humbug, for starters. other than that, let's see. my car broke down this weekend. yay! not only did it overheat, i also managed to break the fans in the front of the car. they no longer turn. this is a little beyond me, but i know that it doesnt run, so monday should be fun. i got a very cool present today though, got a whole new rewiring system and cd player for my car. it looks awesome, i wont know for a while, till i get my car back, but at least i can have something to look forward to. because that will rock the sphincter void. well, i thought it was funny, anyway. even if i was the only one. speaking of weirdly named body parts, does anyone here know what the labia majora and labia minora are?? not asking for definitions, but just a show of hands. just taking a mental calculation of something. wondering if it was just me. anywho.

back to christmas for a second. what did santa bring me?? hmmmmmmmmmm, same as last year, jack shit. but other than that, i got a kick-ass booby shirt made of black mesh. very cool. an extremely weird yet also kick-ass scarf from my neice. it's like a fuzzy tube, its the weirdest scarf i've ever seen. i likes it. my mamasita got me a gray victoria's secret bath robe. very cool. and i hear im getting a plaque with my name on it from another neice, hand made, mind you. i think that's it. it was nice to hang out with my mom again for a change, i didnt realize how much i'd missed her over just two weeks of being rebellious. and i think i spelled that wrong. hm.

do you ever feel like your life is like a balloon floating in a pin factory? no? why not? oh, i see, you dont go for stupid analogies. well, bleigh for you then!! yeah, whatever that means.

i feel the need to bore you with poetry, if you feel as if you should be exempt from this, please scroll down and be sure to leave an acceptable excuse after the period. thank you.

I AM DEAD

i am dead
i am no longer here
yesterday i was afraid
today there's no reason to fear
there are no more troubles to chase me
there are no more problems to phase me
there is no more time to decide my fate
over are the questions; over is the wait
my family has come to cry and mourn
to look at my body worried and worn
my mother stands alone and cries
my father comes; stands my her side
it seems like such a waste of tears
spilling over lost and soon forgotten years
soon they'll place my box in the ground
soon they'll forget that i'm not around
once all this funeral headache is done
they'll return once again to their simple life's fun
without me...

CONTINUE READING HERE!!! i wrote that in church as a matter of fact. no relavance, it had nothing to do with the sermon as i remember, just thought i'd throw that out. bon apetit.

i have been told recently that i have a tendancy to be morbid. so in my own defense, here's another for you from the eyes of a small child.

MY DAD

i saw a man walking through the sand
he looked a me and took my hand
we took off running towards the sky
and pretty soon we began to fly
we headed off through the atmosphere
about this time i lost all my fear
we jumped to venus and then to mars
we played hide and seek behind the stars
we ran in circles around the sun
then he hung the moon and we were done
after that he took me home
he helped straighten my hair out with my comb
then he put me to bed and i was glad
to have a guy like him to be my dad

so, there. i'm not all gloom and death. of course this could be interpretted as an out of body experience where a child gets one last visit with her father's ghost. but on second thought, that's pretty lame, so let's not make that analogy.

brrr. it was so cold in my room last night i could see the breath from my nose. my poor little icicled fingers. owie.

g'night...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*raises hand*
I agree with Rod.

Jr.

Monday, December 27, 2004 10:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

Lord help the less fortunate skinny girl then apparently...

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 3:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home