Wednesday, December 08, 2004

California Dreams...

hm, i thought that was the song that was on the radio, turns out its not. eh.

well, i had tons and tons of stuff going though my head on the way home from work last night. turns out i just don't have it in me today. just got through eating a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds. ickity. found out yesterday that a girl i work with is pregnant. she's been married for two years and they've been trying. and since i'm supposed to be happy about this, i am. i even told her congratulations, it took me a while, but i did it. wow, was i proud. this is on my list of obligation words that i try to avoid.

i've decided i want to try yoga and that's about all thats fallen in my little void today.


1 Comments:

Blogger grillermo said...

the stuff in your mind is funny, its hard for you to say congrats hahahaha, i think thats great, its hard for me to scrach my neck when i shave.
write me if you are bored

Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home