Thursday, November 11, 2004

Drei

well, here i sit at work, bored out of my skull as usual. avoiding going home, because my only reason for going home anyway is unconscious right now. eh, oh well.
i had a strange dream last night. i dreamt that a tiny me fell into a pile of stephen king books, which i only know because it was written on the sides of the books. and then a tiny me flew through the stories. i started in church and wound up underground in "heaven" with a lot of beautiful mindless people and with any sinful thoughts or actions they were sent straight to hell. in hell (which is where i wound up next) they tied my hair back and i had to place my face ever so carefully in a vat of boiling grease-like liquid. but it had a steel mask in it, so it would only burn out my eyes (lucky, lucky me) then they drug me by my hair down an isle through the cells of all the other people in hell while they all pulled at my clothes and screamed. turns out it was all a dream and i woke up in the backseat of a car with the people i babysat for (i do not actually babysit) and they were all the people i was in hell with. weird.
then there was a small town concert, an orgy, i wound up making out with the fat guy from the butterfly effect and telling my boyfriend all about it. thats where it no longer became interesting. so, thats where i'll save you and go onto something else.

oh, hey, did you hear that britney spears was pregnant?? hm. did you care? yeah, me neither.
moving on...

i saw a pair of cosmetically altered breasts the other day. in person. i also saw a chart on all sorts of strange and wonderful breast surgeries. so, i've decided that i need breast augmentation and if any of you would like to donate, $10,000 would be a nice start. so, feel free...

useless facts stolen from another website, enjoy:
Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people do...take that lefties!

The average human head weighs about 8 pounds...this explains sooooo much.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete...yet if they collide, say from 3 stories up, they are not.

anywho, thats about all of that that i care to do today. class dismissed

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy B said...

Seek help before it's too late.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 6:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home