Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Well, I said, "Baby, it's 3 a.m. I must be lonely."

well, it just so happens that my stupid little ass was very lonely at 3am this morning. let me tell you about my night. new computer system at work, working late, i'm gonna be getting home around 1:45ish. i'm almost home and this girl flags me down and says she's walked all the way from podunk, louisiana nine miles up the road(passed several houses, which i didnt think about until later) because her car broke down. i offered to use my cell phone to call her house. she gave me a number then said no one was home. so, because i am so smart, i gave her the ride. we proceeded to go the boondocks, which we went to a house where no one was home. she didnt want to wait there, so a car drove by and she got out to talk to them. "no, he doesnt wanna gimme a ride home, can you take me home, please??? please, please, please?????" (sigh) i drove all the way to town #2. i said my car was about to run out of gas so we had to stop at a gas station. she didnt want to call anybody and stay at the gas station. when i asked her her number again, she laughed and said "i aint got no phone." soooo, i talked to the cashier for a while and she called the sheriffs dept to get her a ride home, because she didnt want to get out of my car. so, the cop came inside and asked me if i had been drinking tonight, or if i had done any drugs. then told me there was nobody in my car. i told him i rode all the way up here with somebody. "sure, sure you did." he laughed and said the trucker parked beside me said she bummed a cigarette and took off walking when the cop drove up. yeah, so, i'm not the brightest person in the world. so, what?? so, i gave a complete stranger who smelled very weird a ride to the middle of the ghetto at 2 o'clock in the morning. so, what?? so, i gave a complete stranger the only cash i had, (which was actually only a dollar) so.........what? anyway, i learned a lesson. i'm not gonna tell you what it was, but boy, i learned it. ahem...

on a related note, i had a dream last night (after i got home at a little after 3) that the girl i had picked up was had severe cases of both syphillis and gonnorhea and i drank after her and now i had it. weird. i also dreamed that my fella paraded around in a spandex karate outfit with the headband with long teased blonde 80's hair. as stupid as 80's look looks, it does it for me, yeah, i'm ashamed :::hangs head:::

well, thanksgiving is right around the corner. so close i suggest you slow down or we're about to have a bad run-in. no, i really dont know what that's supposed to mean, but it was funny in my head. i promise. im dreading tomorrow. in a way, its gonna suck ass, because my sisters family is coming in from florida and we're all gonna have to talk about what jane's been doing for the past however long and what all jane's life has become. but at the same time, my sister is bringing herself and her kids and we'll be able to catch up on what all's been going on for us for the past year. these two things are different. just go with me.

gonna go see the nutcracker saturday, yay...

alright chitlens, i'll release you now. go fly, but dont pick up any hitchikers along the way...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Well i just got through reading all of your stuff, very interesting actually. I really liked it all. I have read some people's sights and yours is by far way better than any of the other ones i have read. If u don't know who this is... it's Michelle... lol! I finally got online tonight... finally. Well i just wanted to tell u that your sight rocks! I'll talk to u later.

*Hugs*
Chelle

Saturday, November 27, 2004 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy B said...

Hitchhiker bad. Fella good. Spandex questionable. Could you give me a ride? Hubba hubba!!!

Monday, November 29, 2004 6:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home