Tuesday, November 30, 2004

she's got a ticket to ride and she don't care

and why should she?

i love oldies music which is odd since normally my alternative is german death metal but that's neither here nor there.

well, what's happening in jane's world worth mentioning today?? quite honestly: nothing. but we're gonna mention stuff anyway. here we go:

i tasted the nastiest popcorn of my life today. somehow, i got a hold of some zesty butter popcorn that's got pepper all over it. it tastes like ass. like hot and sweaty mexican donkey ass. bleigh. and believe me, i would know... :::shudder:::

the most awesome book in existance is now being turned into a movie. now, dont panic. i throw this little tip of advice in only as a reference.
http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/ i dont really know how to make my links look cool, so too bad. read this site. and because i said so. my only problem with this movie that i've heard so far is that ford prefect is a black guy in this movie. which means nothing to the majority of you cyberpupils reading this, but this hurts me. because i have a whole mental world in which faceless fictional people live and damnit ford prefect was a white guy. sheesh, after all, he's british. yes, this is a reason somehow. with hind sight being 20/20 and all, it is my suggestion to you so just skip right over this paragraph all together. go on. skip.

thanksgiving ran right around that corner, sure enough. i told him he needed to slow down. went so fast i almost missed it. i'm back at work already. but its okay, i had a good holiday, much to my surprise. thursday i spent playing football and kickball with my neices and nephews. it almost seems like i'm not athletic. never woulda guessed that one. hm. go figure. then spent that night hangin' wit my fella and his peeps. we played cards and dominos and had an all around wholesome good time. i had the best feeling that i've had in a very, very long time. i just felt warm in general. friday i spent christmas shopping. i finally got my mom that car she's been wanting. i bought my dad that fishing boat/yacht he's been eyeing. i got all my sisters a coupon for one free cosmetic surgery of their choice from dr. kuttenpayst. got my newly found/old friend that pair of diamond encrusted jammies. and me and my fella are heading to europe for a month....................................ah, (yawn) and now that ive awoken, i'm flat broke from that $50 i wound up spending at toys r us for the grandyoungins. my checkbook started hemmorhaging. saturday, wound up not going to the world reknowned moscow ballet thanks to the good old fashioned fertility reassuring "Time O' The Month". Yay!! oh, i was so sick. ickity. and sunday pretty much taught me not to enjoy other people's bad moods so much. God will get you for that, i promise. whatever the case, all in all, i had a very good holiday.

so, with that warm and cuddly thought, we've come to the last scrape of this can of condensed soup and i hope you will join me again tomorrow night for another exciting adventure of...of...of...just come back tomorrow, damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home