Monday, February 22, 2010

happy birthday to me....for the 27th time.


just kiddin'. the only person reading this website had been reminded repeatedly, and forcefully, that tomorrow is my birthday. there will be NO forgetting.

so, this is my last entry as a 26 year old girl. in an hour and two minutes, i'll officially be a 27 year old girl. ehh. maybe we have to wait till noon tomorrow. meh, anyway. so, what have i done in the past year?? what have i done to separate my 26th year from all my other years?? well. i finally grew to over 150 lbs. 152 was the highest i've ever gotten i believe. enough to make me sick when i looked at myself naked. i started out on a quest for health. i gave up pork 100%. which i highly recommend everyone on earth doing. those jews were really onto something. on this quest for health, i lost 13 pounds and felt awesome. upon further, deeper, inspection into the realm of food preparation, i discovered how cows become hamburger and how chickens become.........chicken....wow, they don't disguise that at all. hm. ahh. how chickens become nuggets. i lost the ability to eat meat with a clear conscience knowing i was giving money to the people who were doing that. then i discovered that no animal was harmed in the making of an oreo, and all of my weight is coming back. i hit 143 last week. why did my diet section of this update take this long?? what else??

oh, well, there's that one thing, but well....you know....

fwoo. so, 26 has brought me closer to my spiritual self, more confident in the bedroom, ironically enough more wrinkles on my forehead, a greater appreciation of having my own income, less meat more sugar, a little more anxious to get the hell outta louisiana, and possibly the worst update in the history of this tiny, tiny website.

here i come, age 27!!