Thursday, November 19, 2009

90 day jane


oddly enough, i had forgotten all about my 15 minutes of ill gotten fame about a year and a half ago. i was cleaning out my email tonight and came across MANY, MANY comments on the subject. the majority of them "hate" comments. how i was such a liar and a fraud for deceiving people this way and how because of what the clock on the comment thing posted, well i think it was fairly obvious i was in los angeles and not louisiana!! even though, i've tried repeatedly to fix the clock on here. i'm assuming it eventually fixed itself, because i was never able to do it before on the library's computers. (which is where i was forced to post during that time.) no real post here. no real story. just made me a little reminiscent of those days of eXtreme poverty living in the duplex with my nephew. day in and day out. with no entertainment except my old original nintendo and our few and far between trips to the library to play on the wonderful, glorious interwebz. oh, how that jane mix up made my month. even if i was getting mostly hate mail, it was nice to get mail from strangers. then in my search for the stories surrounding myself and the elusive californian jane, i came across this and was suddenly forced into the realization of how fucking amazingly hot i used to be. no joke. i'd lick me sideways in this picture.........assuming i had the ability. look at the picture. am i not cute as a bug??

only 17 more pounds to go!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know that I thought 90 Day Jane was an absolutely amazing and beautiful project. People were angry because it brought attention to something that they don't want to think about. They would rather be destructive because they have nothing they can create.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

agreed.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 8:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home