Thursday, October 15, 2009

please accept my apology


that's me on the far left there. go ahead. believe it..........................okay fine. don't believe it and kiss my ass. how about that??

i've recently really gotten into TWITTER: the lazy man's blog. instead of posting a whole thought process here, it's much, much easier to just sum it up in under 140 characters there and you probably get the same amount of information out of it. not tonight, though, sonny. oh, no. not tonight. tonight you shall feel the wrath of my tippity typings. i am drinking and feel pretty chatty. yourself?? HAH!! i can't read what you write, sillies. this is MY site.

i don't have time to go over everything you have missed in this past month, but here's a taste:
i finally took Cinco and Hex to the Houston SPCA. it was harder than i ever imagined it could be. turns out they're already available for adoption. click on their names to see them. hold on while i go get some kleenexes. happy to see they're already up for adoption. we went in the admissions department for the first time and signed them over, but didn't have the money to cover the admission fee. we came back about a half an hour later after locating an ATM and they were still on the counter surely thinking "oh, hey!! there you are!! you forgot me. don't worry, i'm still waiting!!" so, i gave the remainder of the admission fee and walked back out and cried my eyes out for the next hour, then again later that night when i went to bed, and again the next night on the way to the magic show/seance, and again on the way back to louisiana, and when i found their pictures on their website just a minute ago, and a little bit right now. it's not that i think it wasn't the right thing to do, because it was. i could not sufficiently take care of 5 cats on my own, my house is ridiculously unsanitary. ammonia burns my nose with every deep breath. i can't clean that much. and assuming i ever get off my lazy ass and move myself to houston, i obviously can't have 5 cats in an apartment. what really hurt was the knowledge that instead of going to sleep wrapped around my feet with her best friend, Feather, Hex would be going to sleep alone in a cage in a room full of other crying lonely cats and she would not understand why. she would be there, alone, afraid, and confused. i don't understand how people go through pet after pet and if they don't really like it, they just bring it to the pound and get another. i've never had a shittier feeling. well, that's probably not true, but i sure felt guilty.

i'm sorry, Hex. i'm Really sorry.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lexy said...

i feel like a stalker reading a stranger blog but im kinda having fun reading yours.
kisses :)
sorry about the kitties

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I about the post should prepare more info then it has.

Monday, December 28, 2009 1:42:00 AM  
Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

apparently someone else has been drunk typing as well, anonymous. :

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have thought and have removed this phrase

Thursday, December 31, 2009 7:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I think precise post. Especially the title attracted me to read the whole story.

Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! what an idea ! What a concept ! Beautiful .. Amazing …

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home