Monday, April 16, 2007

In Dire Need Of An Optimism Fairy


i had a car wreck on my way to work *almost* a month ago and am now permanently disfigured. i have nearly a 2 inch purple scabby on my left elbow that i believe will be there the rest of my life. oh, its horrible. got hit by a car and had the drivers side of my car crushed in. believe it or not, it was actually pretty painful. yeek. i got to ride in an ambulance for the first time. WOOHOO. as it turns out, i curse ALOT more than i thought i did. and the little guys who ride in the ambulance with you laughed at me and my sailor's tongue the whole way to the hospital where the doctor proceeded to scoff at my injuries and then sent me home with a small pill bottle of magic beans.

after that, i got a rental car until that next weekend when i bought my new (slightly used) 2006 silvery blue chevy cobalt. beautiful, stylish, and running. 8 days later, my engine ran hot and blew up. i was able to coast into a gas station just before getting robbed by a small black man pretending to be a mechanic, which i actually didnt even realize until an hour later.

after THAT, i called the place i got my car from and they gave me a loaner car because this was so weird. so, a few days later, that car lost power going down the interstate and i broke down, again.

so, now i'm in the second loaner car from the dealership, my fifth car of the month, that i cannot drive over 55 in because it shakes so violently i'm afraid it's gonna throw me out the window.

and you??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear to god, you have worse car luck than anyone I know. On the bright side though, everyone likes to drive different cars, think of it as a bunch of fun test drives.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 3:37:00 AM  
Blogger Crazy B said...

Sailors tongue. That you have. Damnit!!! I couldn't even make up a story like that one. No one would believe that car story. The car gods don't like you.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home