Thursday, February 22, 2007

with the slightest little effort of my ghost like charms


well. i have to leave for work in six minutes. so, this'll be my last rushed update of my 23rd year. this birthday is actually coming with a sense of dread. i haven't done anything this year. i'm sure i've shared my life's plan here before, but i'll do it again for redundancy's sake. last year, i was supposed to finish my basic college for my biology degree so i could this year start going on to get my veterinary degree. i was supposed to be married this year. two years from now, i'm supposed to be having my first child. two years after that, i'm supposed to be having my second. SO. i have avoided books like the plague, anyone who knows me knows i'm not getting married any time soon, AND i take my birth control pills religiously. so, as an alternative i decided if i didnt get married and start another round of college then i would just do something monumentally life changing. like..............................move out on my own and become financially independent. i'm sitting in brad's living room right now surrounded by everything i own that's not being stored at mom's. so much for 23 being the big one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy B said...

If everything were set to a plan like that, life would be boring. You have to take everyday for what it is and make the best of it. Enjoy the sunshine, clouds, blue sky, birds singing, cats meowing, etc. If you worry too much about life, it'll pass you by. That's what I keep trying to tell myself.

Friday, February 23, 2007 9:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Run away young child. Get out of that slum of a town you have called home and explore other things, it's holding you down. Expand!! Don't listen to those holding you there, for them you are a crutch that props up their sanity in their sick little world. Move on!! and don't look back , unless it's to laugh....ahahaha!

Friday, February 23, 2007 2:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home