Saturday, February 24, 2007

No animal nor man can scream like I can

did i ever mention what brad got to do for valentine's day?? alot?? look to your left. fun night. fun night. thanks, babe. grmph.

well, since i've written last, i've had a birthday. WOO HOO. i got to work friday afternoon (the birthday in question) and had a balloon tied to my chair, with a card and a carrot cake sitting on my desk. turns out carrot cake is Not my favorite as i'd previously thought. i guess i was thinking more along the lines of a spice cake. meh. whatever the case, it was thoughtful and i appreciated it. i had the most hellacious night at work i'd had all week. wound up getting out of there late.

i always find it funny that whenever brad plays at a country bar and they have some drunk loser getting up on stage singing the birthday song. what losers. hanging out at a country bar on their birthday.

SO. i made my way over to roper's. yeah. just slap a big L on my forehead and call me jason biggs. so, i proceeded to get piss
drunk despite strong suggestions otherwise. but alas, it was MY birthday, so pptthh. it's MY party and i'll cry if I want to.

after that, roper's attached hotel was all booked up, so we went to an alternative a mile or two down the road. i slept VERY good. we awoke saturay morning to find that there had been a tornado swoop down and bitch slap most of bossier. there was power outages and debris like crazy. CRAZY!!!!! crazy, i tell ya.

anywho. saturday evening, i spent with two of my older sisters and their 5 children. we rented pizzas and ate movies. we ate joan of arc first. little fishy, but edible i suppose. it was Three mother friggin hours long though. jeepers. i personally rented adaptation and the original 1981 british tv version of the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. i'm genuinely surprised that was on IMDB. hm. whodathunkit??

i asked you a question.

ass.

then sunday night, brad and i went to see The Number 23. VERY good movie. made me a little ashamed of how badly i am at math. entertaining nonetheless, though. i highly recommend it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Crazy B said...

Heheheheheheehehe I'm Brad. She's talking about me.. hehehehehehehe

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 1:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I told you that you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me???

Saturday, March 10, 2007 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

been known to happen before...

Monday, March 12, 2007 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger MrHappyGoLucky said...

So... I've read this post 3-4 times before (there seems to be something about it that keeps pulling me back) and this is the first time I realized you rented the BBC TV series of the tHGttG.

Where'd you manage to find it?

Sunday, August 05, 2007 2:58:00 PM  
Blogger jcm1701 said...

hey arent you 90dayjane?

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 9:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home