Wednesday, March 07, 2007

it is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

this is probably a forward i've already sent to any one who could possibly read my site anyway. but i think these pictures deserve another look.



Seems a sheep farmer was puzzled
about the disappearance of some
sheep on his farm. After a few
weeks the farmer decided
to put up an electric
fence.


About a week later,
this is what he
found!
















Now, I know we've all heard of
people being eaten by snakes

& I bet most of us have said,
"If a snake tried to eat me,
I'd blah, blah, blah &
get away.


Well, this is a Python & they're
extremely aggressive & have
a few teeth that they use to
hold their prey while they
wrap around them &
then constrict.


Could you get away if
this one bit you &
held on with it's

"few teeth?"


(Note: the wires are 10 inches apart.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home