Tuesday, June 28, 2005

you'll always be my whore 'cause you're the one that i adore

we can never be apart...

well, i've tried updating a couple times, so what's one more. let's get started.

last week rounded off better than i'd imagined. nothing really of interest happened. i had a driver call in friday night and talk to me for a while about how sexy i was and he just wanted to let me know from a grown man's point of view, he likes what he sees. all the while his wife is upset about something in the background and he's all "aw, baby, blah blah blah" it was weird and slightly awkward. he was calling in tired and i said i could tell because he sounded throaty. "throaty?? like deep throaty??" "uh, sure" "so, jane, do you deep throaty??" oh, the romance. that's the way to get to a girl's heart. ask her how far she can shove a dick in her mouth. nice job, dude. course i suppose he wasnt really trying to get to my heart, but still. sheesh. where's the subtlety?? i stayed at work for a while that night. a driver asked me out. that was weird. so, i told him i have a tendancy to throw up when i eat with people i dont know that well. which, by the way, is the God's honest truth. so, he didnt really wanna talk to me after that, because apparently that came across as "no, the thought of eating breakfast with you makes me want to throw up." eh, well.


the girl who works nights asked me to go out with her also. so, i went. we went to what's on tap? first. the bartender there was a bitch. (to me) she pointed to me and said "i wanna see her id first. i wanna see how much she remembers." so, she asked me the sign of my birth....pisces?? she asked me where i live, so i have her my entire address. so, she stared at me for a long time and finally threw my lisence at me. we left. we eventually made our way to rockin' rodeo where me and girl at work(18-wheeler barbie is what we'll call her) got very, very drunk. we had a great time, which i'm not used to doing in bars anymore. i had one guy repeatedly ask me to play pool with him, which i never got around to. not intentionally, of course. later, barbie's friend skipper came and asked me if i had a boyfriend. "yes" ........."well, my friend wanted me to come get you because he thinks you're cute." okay. so, we talked for a while. and by talked i mean he screamed a while till we both gave up. i randomly put my number in a couple people's phones, in one phone i was actually amber's 2nd number. wow, is she gonna be pissed. whoever she is. so, dude #2(we'll call him steve) asked me if i'd accept something. sure, so, he pulled a rose out from behind his back. so, i laughed. ::hangs head:: bitchy, yes, but it was a just a reaction, i promise. i said "so, who gave you that??" "nobody, i bought it for you." "no...really, who gave you that??" so, then we danced for a while. i did not puke nor fall on the dance floor and i was very proud of myself for that. a little while later, me and barbie got in a water fight in the middle of the bar, squeeling our little heads off and got soaked from head to toe. or well, i did. she just got her shirt wet. so, i left without saying goodbye to stevey-poo and we headed off to her house. her husband told me that guy was gonna wait three days and then call me so he didnt seem desperate. sure enough, he called me today. how about that. i couldnt talk because well, i'm at work, so i'm supposed to talk to him again after i get off. we'll see how that goes...

i got home last night with a terrific headache. i never understood that expression, it wasnt really that great. it was actually pretty shitty, but anyways. so, i woke up this morning shivering and needing so desperately to vomit but couldnt. so, i barely got any sleep today between all the barfing and other forms of latrine utilization. ickity. which, pretty much brings us up to now. here i am, eating and once again, desperately needing to puke. i've been fussed at recently that there may be something wrong, because for the past few years or so, the majority of the time when i eat i get nausious. eh, i dunno...

rodney, i did get your comment the other day about me coming to your house to show me how to do that stuff, i just never messaged you back, but i was already gone by the time you sent that. laziness prevented me from saying that till now, just wanted you to know...

and this series of strange burps makes me think i need to get offa here, which i'll do now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home