Friday, September 11, 2009

to some evil yuppie couple with a child


so drunk i'm crying at youtube. please click on the title of my post for today's favorite song.

dear old house that i grew up in
it isn't your fault that this went down

in an attempt to put my mind at ease and stop googling bad things, i decided to clear my head. what better way to do that than with alcohol?? i got piss drunk and put on a ton of make up. i think my back is sweating my face has so much make up on it. good god, man. it's boiling in here!! i also decided to bake some cookies. what kind you ask?? fuck you and mind your own god damned business!! ehh, i'm sorry. they were peanut butter cookies with a dash(yeah, that's right, a sprint) of oatmeal. 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of peanut butter, and 1 egg. i sprinkled in some oatmeal and some milk. cooked for approximately 18 minutes. a couple of the smaller ones burned, but on the whole, it turns out they're pretty damned good.

alright. this screwdriver's whoopin' my ass. i'm going to lay down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home