Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ladies and gentlemen, my a/c has been offically broken

or rod stewart??

so.

i felt it needed blogging!!


did i tell you that i recently acquired another kitten?? a cute kitten?? a lovable kitten?? a demon possessed kitten?? because i did. we went to houston this weekend. had a blast. as always......for me at least. :) returned home sunday night, snuggled up under my big orange comforter, and closed my eyes. "closed my eyes" is apparently the signal to pounce my seemingly lifeless body. much to my surprise, i reacted with a pop to the head and a chunk on the floor. we repeated this routine for the next 4 1/2 hours until JUST about the time my alarm clock went off. 5:30 is apparently when she tuckered herself out and needed to get some rest. i SO wanted to find out where she was sleeping and just poke her until i had to leave for work.

shit head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home