Monday, February 27, 2006

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!

well, i'm 23 now. woo-hoo. my birthday was thursday. it's weird to think i'm supposed to be getting married this year. i'm supposed to have my first child in 2 years and my second in 4. somehow i think all my childhood planning is gonna have to be postponed a little.

so, for my birthday, brad and i headed off to dallas. friday night i actually stepped foot into an adult novelty shop, did not vomit, and did not lose control of my bowels. a proud day for jane indeed. after that adventure we settled into our room at la quinta, wrestled, and went to sleep. saturday morning we had 'breakfast' (ickity) and left to go to costco. turns out you have to have a membership, so, get this, WE SNUCK IN!! oh, we're such rebels. envy us with much envy. go ahead, you can. i had hummus for the first time, which i hope never to do again. went and ate, went back to the hotel, slept, and then got ready for medieval times. we had a great time. we got to have little crowns and wave little flags and eat with out little fingers instead of the normal little silverware. in the first five minutes as they were lining up the horses. our horse took a nice asshole-turning-inside-out dump right in front of us. nasty. but there were sword fights and fire and evil wizards and lots of cool stuff. we had a really good time. i almost peed myself because everytime a bad guy did well, anything, brad screamed out booooooooooooooooooo(b) over and over. yeah, i'm easily amused, but it was really, really funny at the time.

sunday we headed back rather uneventfully (except we played the alphabet game where brad used his lack of blindness to his cheating advantage) and here i am. back at work, updating my site.

yay, me.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Twig-Like Hermit said...

Your sounding more like me (the Brad on the other side of the globe :) in this blog...are you reading too much of my site? Have I infected your vocabulary? I think it so. Do not tremble, it is a good thing. Yes it is and you will do it uncontrollably :P (it is neither by my intention or subconcious will, but it inevitably happens to the best of us.)

Have Fun.
Luv
Twiggy :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home