Friday, December 30, 2005

Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!!

It occurred to me today that I haven’t made any new years resolutions yet. I suppose it’s a little late in the year to “start” on them, but let’s see…

… I’d like to up a bra size and lose 5 pounds in the rest of my body. Not possible you say?? And exactly right you would be. If I gain another 5 to 10 pounds maybe a bigger tit for each side of my body. Otherwise, no, I don’t see that happening this year.

… I would like to move closer to my job. Not further away from anyone or anything, just closer to my job. And life’s endless possibilities that I’ll surely pass up. I’d just like to have a slightly closer view of them going by. I’d like to get a chance to be a real adult before I die and not have to rely on someone else for my basic necessities.

… I want to take a worth while vacation next year. What I’d really “like” to do is go to the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia. I know, I know, don’t say it. Nobody EVER said I was exciting, so bite me.

… I would like to be monetarily able to fix all of my rotten teeth and actually DO it.

… I would like to own my own computer.

And that would pretty much sum up everything I want for next year. All the major things anyway.

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY… hmm,



MODERATELY TOLERABLE NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger A Twig-Like Hermit said...

Oh Jane. It is getting so increasingly difficult to inform all of you about the marvelous happenings that occur during my everyday to day life. I can not continue so very much longer I do not think. I may take another break, a holiday :), maybe.... To collect myself; because I am in pieces did you not know??? Oh yes, but I am indeed. My new years resolution should be to do somethings I really want to do that I've had no possible chance of doing before. If only I won the lottery and had the cash, that would be a fairy floss time - yes indeedy.

Have fun and stay true. I can't empanthasize enough the importance of pudding neither. Eat it and you will feel good, but too much is always too bad for some reason. I hope I made the cents lol.

Luv A Twig-Like Hermit.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 8:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home