Tuesday, February 07, 2006

awkward is a good word

they believe my father had a heart attack this morning. now before i go and sound half orphaned, let me say that i'm not. "I"M NOT." he's still in the hospital having tests done to find out exactly what happened. whatever the case, he does have a small amount of "heart damage"(?). they're supposed to be transferring him tomorrow to run more tests and hook him up to more machines. there are alot of emotional comments i'd like to make here, but the lack of time forbids it. they dont let us get on the internet much at work these days. so, i'll hold off until tomorrow or the next time i can sneak online.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Twig-Like Hermit said...

wow, thats, sad. I hope everything goes well for you, your father and the rest of your family :) Sorry, I don't know what to say. Just know that I care if your happy or sad because we're friends :)

Luv
Brad :) (the hermit)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home