Tuesday, November 22, 2005

'ever heard the expression death eating shit on a cracker?' 'yes' 'well, there it just went.'

fuck you, bitch. i hope both you and your illegitimate baby die. right, and this is going to offend you so much because i'm pretending you're ever gonna read this. i'm pretending anyone's ever gonna read this. moving on...

karma:

after having said that. i wrecked my brand new car last week. my FIRST car note is due this week. i hit a deer and crushed in the front passenger side of my car. luckily, my insurance will cover all of it. yay!! the body shop guys came and picked up my car on friday morning. the same day, i sold my old taurus. that poor raggity piece of shit that i've been driving for the past two years. i sold it for $600, which my father was appalled by. but i've beat the crap out of this poor car, and it's honestly not worth anything more than that. i wouldnt pay $600 for it, knowing what was wrong with it. anyway, i should be getting my new car back in a week to ten days. it's been kinda nice not having to pay for gas for the past week.

4 Comments:

Blogger A Twig-Like Hermit said...

What kind of new car? It's so weird to see you go crazy like that, but it happens to the best of us I believe. Did you know, I've tried to return to my site and I will update a little more regularily until ofcourse I run out of awesome brain ideas. It sucks, thats right, I think the aliens stole my brain or something because the story isn't there. I'm going to shift my focus a little and make it less about me lol and put the attention on someone else for a bit. I hope it's good enough cos I think your the only person who reads or used to read m page - except this one religious person who disagrees with my fititious behaviour.

Anyway, I can't believe you hit a deer! the poor thing, I hope you ok too of course. But how sad for the deer, I thin i might have to place a tribute to it on my site.

Well I'll leave you in peace for a while :)

Thursday, December 01, 2005 2:15:00 AM  
Blogger A Twig-Like Hermit said...

Sorry for the mistakes above, I've gotten a new computer desk and well, the screen is so far away now I can barely see it! I think I've gotten it all right this time. Take care :P

Thursday, December 01, 2005 2:18:00 AM  
Blogger A Twig-Like Hermit said...

No fair, now everyone likes you :( But it's cool, I will still breathe... Anyways, you've been away a long, long, long time it seems. Well at least 20 or so days, will you be back? Have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Years (PS: I hope you celebrate them cos it'd be kinda awkward if you didn't; so sorry if you don't and then forget all this too :)

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:07:00 AM  
Blogger A Twig-Like Hermit said...

I placed a picture up and it is not too be there very long at all so you must be snappy and get out of the frigde to see it well and decent. I shan't be called a non-giver this year hahahHAHAhAHahahahah!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home