Sunday, November 07, 2004

day one

well, this is day one...yay! for me.
anyway, apparently this is my page, this is a test. just curious to find out how this works...sooooo. here we are. yay! for me again.
hm. let's see. to explain the name. trapped in the void: this is where i usually am. trapped in a place between misery and depression. not really much going on there. mostly dark and void. lots of poetry and obessive compulsion goin'on though. but that will come much, much later.
im mainly just seeing if this works as it says it does, so if anyone stumbles upon my page, please, oh, please leave a comment.
the end :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy B said...

This page sounds like something Daria would say. Hmmm? Isn't that strange. I like it though.

Monday, November 08, 2004 7:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home