Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Perfect Pussy

for about a week now, i've been seriously considering trying to find a way to con bradford into letting me get a cat. either a black or a tuxedo. i finally asked him about it on the 24th (monday) and kind of blew it off. tuesday night (the 25th, durh) i called home about 8 or so, brad said "guess what i found" "a kitty" "yeah" i thought surely he was full of it, but i came home that night and sure enough i have a new small, black female kitty. she's beautiful and perfect. must be by you at all times and curls up with me to watch tv. majority black with red tips to her belly fur and bright, bright green eyes. she curls up in a little black ball and looks up and all you can see is her huge eyes. she's go gorgeous. besides the fact that she's a walking skeleton. so, i took her to the vet on wednesday morning and found out she's VERY pregnant and she's only about 4 to 5 months old. so, all the factors considered: her extreme malnutrition and her severely young age to be pregnant, i dont think she'll be able to survive giving birth or that she'd be old enough to really know what to do with them. so, she'll be spayed this coming monday.

go ahead, call me a monster. it's okay.

we had some debate on what to name her. i really wanted to go for clover, karma, or onyx. but we finally settled on mina. she's exactly what i wanted in a cat. perfect.

6 Comments:

Blogger Crazy B said...

Mina. From my favorite movie Bram Stoker's Dracula

Friday, July 28, 2006 9:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I've never had solid black pussy but I have had mixed and currently have both kinds of pussy laying around my house and I really like it when they curl up next to me and PUUUUUURRRRRRRR! MEOW!

Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I have decided that u probably have some good pussy and that I really want some of it no matter what I have to do to get it......lalalalalalululululululululolololooooohghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cum on!!

Friday, September 01, 2006 7:22:00 AM  
Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

you'd be right in your decision.

yes, i do.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 11:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh really,who told you that???

Saturday, September 02, 2006 11:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I guess you found out all the info. u needed to make an assumption or something....and now we are playing the quiet game..haha...what is this??

Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home