Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Irresponsible Pet Ownership

This past Friday night, I sat home... alone... sulking ... and got drunk. Very drunk. So, after making a few futile drunk calls, I finally gave up and me and da puty watched Star Trek until one of us passed out. Guess who. When I eventually woke up, the sight of the rest of my screwdriver sitting peacefully in wait on the coffee table was enough to nausiate the hell out of me and make me stagger my way to the deepest bed I've ever laid in. Perhaps I shouldn't drink alone. Eh. Anywho, the guy of the house woke me up and said da puty had puked all over the floor. Weird. So, I went and looked. Little piles of catfood everywhere. And lo and behold, a HUGE pile of orange juice goo all over the kitchen floor and Janey's little glass all empty.

I shouldn't be allowed to own a cat.

Ozzie is a cute little pup. A schweenie, I believe??

1 Comments:

Blogger A Twig-Like Hermit said...

Oh My Gward you so hilarious! You just crack me up. oops I ate the cat bickies! plus I watch star trek ever once and a while but i hate it. I refuse to watch any of them except voyager cos it's the least lame - but it's still lame lol.

WQait, was it you that ate the cat biscuits and threw them up or was it really the cat and it spilled your drink? I'm thinking it was you lol :P

Luv
Brad

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home