Wednesday, June 14, 2006

falling away from me...

i've been sitting in a bored daze at work here for a while now and it just occurred to me how really short my youth is. you're allotted 12 years of real youth. you're legally suseptible to your parents whims until the age of 18 and then you're socially unacceptable as young once you hit 30. generally speaking. i dont mean to be rude, but it's true. sorry, but that's just the way i see that it is. not to say that 30 is old, by any means. it's just no longer "YOUNG". i have been passed by 5 of those twelve years. FIVE. meaning i have only 7 left to spend.

doing what??

exactly.

hmm. maybe i'm about to start my period. that would explain this...

i'd feel just wrong if i neglected this for yet another post. i know, i know. no one looks, but still:
jojo is a catahoula leopard dog mix. his description just warms my cockles. yeah, i dont know how to spell cockles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy B said...

blah blah blah. we've had fun fun fun. yep yep yep

Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger A Twig-Like Hermit said...

cockles are scaring me...what are they?

Monday, June 19, 2006 9:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home