Monday, April 24, 2006

just a little bit louder now..SHOUT

last wednesday night i left work healthy as an athelete(i guess, couldnt think of anything better, an ox maybe? are oxes traditionally known for being healthy? no, that's just strong. hmm, anywho) so, thursday morning i woke up to go on my branson trip and i couldnt talk right. brad picked on me the whole way saying i sounded like marge simpson. it was enjoyable. :)

friday morning i woke up and could not speak AT ALL. i was completely voiceless. so, for the rest of that day i had brad walking around behind me, poking my ribs, then mocking me with a whispering "stop!! stop!! stop!!" ah, nothing like dating a kindergartener. but we had a good time. we went to the car show and came home with a '54 packard clipper, two tone green. cute little car. it wasnt my first pick, but then again we weren't there to buy me a car. i wanted the triumph tr-6. it was a weird creamy coffee brown. i could imagine a little professor with plaid jacket with leather elbows driving it. not sure on the year, but it was a cute, cute little car.

saturday, i woke up at 7:30 or so, and the rest of the family FINALLY lurched their ways out of the house at around 1 friggin pm. i normally have no problem with this, but we were on vacation and i dont normally wake up at 7:30. EVER. we went to the titanic museum. it was awesome. you board and they give you a boarding pass with the name, age, origin, and short description of one person who was on the ship and after the tour you get to find out if your person lived or not. very neat. they had an interactive room, in which they had morse code you could do, a vat filled with 28* water (which wouldve been the temperature of the water when the ship sank) with a timer to see how long you can keep your hand in. i tried very hard and lasted about 15 seconds. it hurt very badly. after that, we went and ate pizza and went back to the house. so, i went to bed, laid there for about two hours, then got up and commenced to puking and getting nasty sick in general for every 15 to 20 minutes for the rest of the night. i never did actually sleep. i drifted off a few times, dreamed of food, then immediately got up and barfed.

sunday, after no sleep, i drove home. FOR 11 1/2 HOURS!!! i thought i was gonna die. our bed has never felt so good. all in all, i really enjoyed myself and had a genuinely fun time. OH, I ALMOST FORGOT. WE PLAYED MINIATURE GOLD AND I GOT TWO FRIGGIN' HOLES IN ONE. THAT'S RIGHT. TWO. NOT JUST ONE, BUT TWO.

so, here i am. back safe and sound in louisiana. and still sick. i went to the doctor this morning and he said it was probably just a viral thing and gave me some pills to ease my throat irritation and gave me some cough medicine to take before bed. yay.

ummmm, other than that. did you know you could spay ferrets. turns out you actually should. interested in reading?? no??

wanna see another picture of a adoptable dog?? no??
zoey is an AMAZINGLY beautiful dog. i have a soft spot for animals in this situation anyway and i'm normally the "all dogs are beautiful because i love dogs" person. i was shocked that this dog was in as good condition and had the beautiful coat and features that she has. this is a calendar dog. you might not be able to see from this picture, but i've seen this dog in person. she is very, very pretty. they have her listed as a rat terrier mix, but i swear she's a pit mix. she has all the features of a pitbull. very, very pretty dog. dark reddish brown top with a white underbelly.


Blogger Crazy B said...

That's a pretty cool looking 1954 Packard in your link. It's not mine, but still cool. Here is the link to mine.

It was a fun trip.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home