Thursday, January 06, 2005

Soppy ketchup bread

as it turns out, that doesn't taste near as good as you might think. ickity.

well, hangin' out at the hizzouse. just me and my peeps. and by my peeps, i mean me. so, here i sit, alone as usual. ::sigh:: things could always be worse, though. just imagine if you couldn't read my wonderful page. just think of how cold and empty your life would feel then, hm?

let's see. what's new? not alot here. i farted in front of my boyfriend for the first time that i can remember last night. now, "what the hell possessed you to tell us that, jane?" you might ask. and being the uptight, stuck up little bitch that i usually am, i'd be inclined to ask this question with you. so, let me answer. it was the weirdest, most inappropriately placed one i've ever witnessed. no more really needs to be said about it. i just found it strange, inappropriate and mildly amusing.

moving on...

to be honest, that's probably the most interesting thing that's happened recently. sad, i know. hm, i found out tonight that our terminal manager is leaving. like the big boss at my job. this actually saddened me a little. as much as i'm scared of the man, he praises me all the time and likes me sooooooooo much better than the woman i replaced. so, kinda no matter what i did, i pretty much had job security. i just hope our next guy isn't too bad. kinda skeert i am.

well, i think this will suffice for tonight. enjoy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy B said...

and Man did it stink. Ewwwwwwwww! I always tell her not to eat spinach before sex.

Thursday, January 06, 2005 12:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home