Wednesday, January 19, 2005

free puppies!!!

and since i dont have it in me today, anyone interested in free pups can just scroll down to yesterdays stuff for the description. again, anyone interested in not hearing about the pups anymore can either help or suffer.

let's see. i did eat at the auction last weekend crazy b, and to know my trick, get you a little man who is willing to buy you food.......repeatedly. voila.

also, things have a tendancy to move slowly for me. i have thus far experienced life slowly and so i shall experience my movies slowly. and just for the record, donny darko sucked the hiney. so, there... :P

i have nothing of interest in my life today really, though i don't usually. i really need to start the girly thing. my face is breaking out and i'm constantly on the verge of crying. today i began a horrendous worry-trip about how i have a tendancy to overstay my welcome. it's a problem i have. i know i have it, i just can't get rid of it. i can't seem to make myself leave when i feel it happening. it's weird. a guy i knew one time called me a leech. who knew, turns out he was right. hmmmmmmmm.

i dont know how many of you out there are art freaks of any sort, but there's an artist i'm looking for. i found a book of his a while back and after that i've recognized his stuff in a bunch of places, but can't find his name. he does all black and white stuff that's mechanical parts mixed with body parts, usually it's just a big mechanical thing that somewhat resembles a body part of some sort. i dont know if that makes sense, but if anybody knows what i'm talking about, please share. i'd appreciate it.

well, off to the grocery store. yay!!

class dismissed...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home