Thursday, March 12, 2009

if i broke anything in there, it was a god damned water main



i had to use that one before it got too old and lost its affect.

yeah, i said affect.

from time to time, i get blind spots in my eyes. not like black spots. it's not black, there is just no detection of light, period. like that area doesn't exist. kind of the way things look from the back of your head. as far as your visions concerned, its just not there. this is normally followed by a pretty good sized migraine. which scares me a little because it's only 7:30 and i've asked around for tylenol and no one has any. in my visual spectrum, the right side of my vision isn't there. i was looking at katie talking a while ago and her left eye started disappearing and then her jawline. it's the weirdest feeling. my point in all of this being, people keep asking me if i have my glasses. what?? yeah, the 60 percent of the middle of my vision that was slightly blurred is now a little more clear. that whole area around the outside?? still doesn't exist. is that really that complicated?? cripes. do you understand what i'm saying??

this is gonna be a long day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

i fell in LOVE with this picture as soon as i saw it. between the troubles with my teeth and my eyes, i have this feeling SO often. please go back up and maximize it just to appreciate the detail of this picture. please. for me??

Thursday, March 12, 2009 5:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home