Friday, September 08, 2006

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

Nobody told me adult life would be this hard…Inappropriate Fridays. Mm mm mm.

What have I done over the past week?? Last Friday night, extreme yield played at ropers here in bossier. I got off work and went and hung out at the hotel BY MY BIG OLE SELF for the first time ever. Yeah, that's right. I'm a big girl now. I got to do some naked prancing, or well, from the bathroom to the bed, at least. I got to see majority The Craft for the first time. Turns out, it was a good movie after all. So, I put on my pj's and hopped into bed. I was half alive but I felt mostly dead. I like that song, you shut up. Anyways, I put on my cutest night gown and wound up going to sleep untoussled.

Saturday did indeed happen.

Sunday morning, as I was getting ready, I put on a semi-fresh pair of socks and tumbled my ass down the living room stairs landing with all my force on my left butt cheek on the corner of the next to last step. My right foot came crashing down with us and the arch of my foot landed on the corner of the bottom step. My left butt cheek is now exaggerated slightly swollen, blue, red, and purple. It's purty. After I was able to walk without crying, we went to an auction in shreveport. The only pretty stuff they had there wound up going for hundreds of dollars. I guess I have expensive tastes. Though you couldn’t tell by looking at me. Who knew?? So, I wound up getting a descently sized mirror for only ten bucks, so the day wasn’t a loss.

Monday, LABOR DAY!!! We went grocery shopping hungry and spent about $130 between the two of us. Though I did finally get a frame for a fairy poster I bought about two years ago. And 6 or 7 pairs of underoos. They're cuties. Lots of skulls and other halloweeny things to adorn my crotch.

I had a mostly uneventful week up until now. And well, now I'm sitting at my desk drinking frappuccino about to start my cash report. Weeeee hooooo!!! Extreme yield is playing again this Friday (now) and Saturday (tomorrow) nights in Natchitoches. YOU SHOULD COME, vernacular man.

And hellow, you!! Person to whom I am not speaking. Ssssssshhhhhhhh.

cat
no name. sad. needing a home. purty.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

potty mouth. :(

Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home