Monday, August 21, 2006

BLOOD BATH

I've been wondering for a while what I would look like as a red head. So, this weekend, I got my sister to dye my hair for me. We first made the stripping mix and applied that. The black part of my hair, it didn't faze at all and the roots of my hair, which it wasn't supposed to touch, it completely bleached out. I rinsed that completely and then she applied the "black cherry" color I'd bought at the same store as my stripping concoction and my hair turned out a bright, bright hot pink. But only on my roots and underneath my hair. After that completely dried later that night, I put a "sinamon" color on it I'd bought several months ago. I got in the shower and rinsed until it was clear, then sat down to take my normal bath and just let some conditioner soak into my poor mutilated hair. Once I rinsed the conditioner out, it looked like the tub was full of blood. Kinda nasty, kinda cool. The end result was a purply, deep pinkish red. It isn't horrible, but I'm definitely looking forward to the next bottle of black hair dye I can purchase. And in addition to my head hair, from soaking in the blood water, I've also accidentally dyed all the tiny white hairs that cover the rest of my body a light pink. So, really, I just look a little sunburned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So,I think your new color is kinda sexy,course I think u r sexy so it doesn't really matter the color, although I am fond of deep dark black oh yea!

Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home