Friday, August 25, 2006

Holy Botswanian Cows, Batman!!

They really are.


Everybody know La 9?? No?? Okay, well it’s a former country band with the lead singer becoming the new up and coming "thing". Matter of opinion I suppose, but that's neither here nor there, nor anywhere, sam I am. Sorry. Anyways. Said singer is playing at the Rebellion on the Red festival in shreveport this Saturday. So, as a promotional stunt they featured one of his new songs up against Rascal Flat's new song on KRMD's song wars. To be vague, two people I know and respect the majority of their opinions came to me later saying that La 9's song had won the war 69,000 to 2. Literal numbers. Sixty nine THOUSAND to TWO. That's what the dj had told them. Now I tried to explain that this is what we call "bullshit". For starters, 69,000 people were not listening to song wars last night. They just weren't. And if so, there's no possible way with a number this big that it would be even like that. AND has anyone else ever heard La 9 perform????? And I mean no disrespect to the people who had been conned per mr. dj into thinking this was true, but come on, folks. Let's all be realistic here. Had I not already known this was a staged deal and hadn't known a month and a half ago they were gonna win last night no matter what, this would've really upset me. Sheesh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I heard LC lost his ass on that concert down on the river...man that really sucks...I luv him 2 death, he's a good man..hope he don't go bankrupt trying to push that fuckhead....

Sunday, September 03, 2006 12:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home