Thursday, March 10, 2005

***OMEN***

as we all know, i frigged my car up. i got my car back yesterday and the whole way home and back (which is a long, looong way) the check engine light blinked and the whole car vibrated. i also screwed my mom's car up. it had a personal wading pool for each person in the front of the car. this is sitting on the side of the road half way between here and home. my fella was kind enough to let me borrow his truck last friday night with the hopes of a it having a safe return. i decided it would be better to kill a deer and smash in the side of the truck a little. it was lacking character anyway. this morning i ran over one of our pups. his back leg is hurt and i guess in a day or two if he's not better, i'll take him to the doctor. (ps two pups left up for grabs if anybody knows anyone, ahem, since this is apparently what i do now) and my supervisor decides to let me borrow his big fine red dualie(not quite sure how to spell that) and i ran off the road between here and mcdonalds almost causing a wreck, but luckily avoiding it. ~~whew~~ i have decided that i am destined to ride a bike, or maybe a horse. so, if anyone wants to give me a horse, g'head.

sheesh. on a lighter note...i have nothing of interest going on in my life right now. my mom has a 95 pontiac grand am that i just tore up for sale if anyones interested. nice car, runs great! you know, if you're a flintstone's fan.

sorry to disappoint, but i suppose that'll be all for today.

merry christmas to all and to all a good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy B said...

My truck has plenty of character.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home