Thursday, March 03, 2005

Antidisestablishmentarianism

i had someone walk up to me today and ask me what i was up to. to which i replied "not a whole lot. whatchu up to?" to which they replied "oh, not much. thinking about your black hair and wondering what it would feel like across my stomach." in your opinion, does this fall under the category of sexual harrassment in the work place?? man, if i could remember everything like that said to me at work, i could be a rich, rich woman. t-hee. but since i cant, its nice to have the occasional ego boost.

i've officially decided they only build mcdonald'ses (?) over radioactive salt mines. damn.

sad update in the puppy saga. because um, its a saga now? we now only have 2 pups up for adoption. so, if ANYBODY knows ANYBODY who might want a pup. we have 1 male and 1 female left. they're cutesies janeqdoe42@yahoo.com

as i've harped on for a while now, i'm moving to nights. so, my replacement has finally been hired. don't know if i've mentioned that already. but if so, let's do it again. i've decided i need to socialize myself more. this girl and i have nothing in common at all. her whole head is pierced, my ears are. she listens to rap, i listen to german nazi white power rock. she has an extensive arrest record. i've been stopped for speeding. the list continues. she's heard the song du hast. it was on 'how high' the movie. i have never seen this. nor do i intend to. though as many differences as there are, she surprisingly nicer to me than i would expect her to be. very nice. as it turns out, all strangers arent psychotic killers who just want my skin.

A HA!! FUCKIN' EVEN NUMBER OF FRENCH FRIES!! HA HA HA!! I ROCK!!

alright, it's cold and i've been back on the clock for about 20 minutes or so now, so i'll leave yall with a short one.

class dismissed...

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy B said...

Aaaahaaaa! And you count your french fries. Seek help before it's too late. And get a lawyer. That's sexual harrassment. But I like the way your long black hair flows across my stomache.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home