Tuesday, April 11, 2006

tarzan rubberband

ever seen web junk 20 on vh1?? nifty little program, you should check it out sometime. they take the 20 stupidest web clips they can find that week and put them in a countdown, just like they do with every other thing vh1 touches. anywho, there was a clip of a guy who made his own music video and it was just him saying "tahzan rubbaband" over and over. kinda funny, suicidally annoying, but kinda funny.

i switched banks yesterday and opened up a new checking account which will be complete with online banking, debit card, and... something else, i cant remember. i also opened my first savings account. ooh, look at me, i'm so grown up.

yeah, anyway.

since about the only thing i have an interest in these days is dogs, here:

nifty-little-dog-of-the-day

duke has the prettiest color, gorgeous coat. deep little hound dog eyes. he's a cutie.

speaking of which, does anyone know what the big deal is with rawhides being so evil?? do dogs have a tendancy to choke easily on rawhides? i see all the time where shelters dont want donations of rawhide chewtoys and boarding kennels wont allow rawhides either. just wondering if anybody knew.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Twig-Like Hermit said...

probably because RawHide's are actually things like pig's ears and dirty, most foul things like that. It's beyond reproach!
Anyway, just for the knowing, I'll tell you I have a savings account (ING Direct - so much interest!!!) and I even have life insurance. I know I know, I'm like barely even near an elderly age, but what can I say :P I want the incase covered.

Ok, Seya.

Have Fun
Luv
Brad

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 6:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home